This unforgettable weekend event will feature over 250 dancers, drummers and crafts and will take place on one of the most beautiful Native American reservations in Washington State
- Two nights double occupancy in off-reservation accommodations
- A private reception on the morning of Day II that will include a welcome ceremony and workshop, demonstration and participation in ceremonial dance
- Cultural appreciation presentation by an internationally renowned Colville tribal elder, public speaker and historian
- Private craft bazaar and photo opportunities with artists, tribal elders and story tellers
- A "taste of the culture" featuring traditional native food prepared and served by community members
- Private transportation between the reservation and the headquarters hotel
Inclusive Per Person Cost: $350 USD.
Space for this exceptional program is limited to 30 guests. Reservations are required as soon as possible.